Saturday 4 May 2013

18/52





"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013." via Che and Fidel

A DAY BY THE SEASIDE
Jack: Your current obsession is all things dinosaurs. You were certain you would find a fossil in those rocks by the sea.
Harry:  I hope your collecting habits don't turn into a hoarding disorder. Our house is always peppered with stones, leaves, sticks and other objects you find on your travels.
Charlie:  After an absolutely perfect day on the beach, you are showered and ready for the trip home.
Oscar:  Your usual indicators (ie fingers in mouth and raggy on standby) are telling me you are tired and ready for a sleep. I think you will get a good rest in the car because it looks like we're in for a slow ride home:


5 comments:

  1. I love how active they all are and how you've captured them whilst they're occupied. How adorable does Oscar look when he's tired. x

    P.S. Hope the trip home wasn't too long

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how absorbed they all are in whatever it is that they are doing.
    They really are such gorgeous boys.

    And how wonderful has this weather been? At home when the summer extends into autumn we call it an Indian Summer...whatever you want to call it, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful boys. You must be such a proud Mama. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics. One of my twinnies had a raggy too - it was a muslin that he called "Meh", a legacy from when he couldn't say muslin. He's only just given it up at 3.5 years of age, and I have to admit my heart broke a little to see him officially all grown up. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pic of Jack and totally get your concerns about Harry. Roboboy definitely has the collecting gene. There are collections of sticks, shiny things, quartz crystals, rocks and his grandmother is now humouring his Octonauts obsession and providing every Gup. mel x

    ReplyDelete